This page was inspired by Keith Ferrazzi, who wrote a book called “Never Eat Alone“. Great book about goal setting, forming relationships, and how to leverage your own personal network in a way that is a win-win for everybody involved.
I always have goals in mind, and I keep them in mind This is probably why I have been able to achieve a certain amount of success in my life. But I never actually wrote them down… So here’s a liquid list of personal and professional goals which will be subject to frequent change. Some of my goals might not be too exciting, some might be odd, but hey- it’s what I want!
- To fund at least 1 billion dollars in student loan volume off of the web for NextStudent in 2006 [edit: this goal has been achieved!]
- To be a VP of Marketing at a billion dollar company (hint hint NextStudent lol) [edit: this goal has been achieved!]
- To sell MCP Media for 1 million dollars
- To found a company that generates millions in net revenue
- To have a 7 digit income
- Raise a happy, well adjusted daughter
- Marry a happy, well adjusted girl
- Build or own a house with a river running through it
- Have 10 million in liquid assets
- Increase max bench press weight to 350 [50 pounds to go]
- Hit ideal target weight of 180 [24 pounds to go]
- Help my dad build a second business [getting there]
- Help my brothers achieve financial independence
- Travel to Europe, Hawaii, Alaska, Australia, Japan, and most major US cities
- Conquer my fear of heights
- Finish my book, and get it published
- Have a personal trainer, a personal chef, an assistant to manage my day to day activities, and maybe even a live in maid or a butler or something to that effect (I hope that doesn’t make me sound bad lol)
That’s all I got right now… my kid woke me up waaay to early. I’ll add some more later, maybe after about 5 cups of coffee!
[update- had 2 energy drinks instead and added a few bullet points]